Crumbraise, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
The types of information we may collect or that you (“you” or “End User”) may provide when you register with, access, or use the Crumb Service (the “Service”).
Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Service and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Service. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company Services or websites, including websites you may access through this Service.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection)
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- We collect information from and about users of our Service:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Service.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you register with or use this Service, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first name, last name, postal address, city, ZIP or postal code, country, date of birth, email address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as usage information.
This information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service and creating an account. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of payments and transactions you carry out through the Service. You may be required to provide information about your financial accounts before using the Service or the services of our third-party service providers.
- Other information related to your personal finances, including regarding your bank account and loan service provider.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Information may make it impossible for this Service to provide its services. Users are responsible for any Personal Information of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Service and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the information to Crumbraise, Inc.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you access and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details related to your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Service also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This Service does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Service or register for an account through this Service. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Service content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for:
- Providing you with the Service and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Access to third party services’ accounts
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide it
- Analytics, including enabling us to monitor use of the Service
- User database management
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Registration and authentication
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Heat mapping and session recording
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
- Managing landing and invitation pages
- Handling payments
- Giving you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and otherwise contact you
- Carrying out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notifying you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it
- Each purpose outlined in the Detailed Third-Party Usage section of the document
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Service.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Service or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Third party services’ accounts.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Service. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, Services, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. Please be advised that some of our third-party partners may conduct all or part of their business in jurisdictions subject to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Crumbraise, Inc. makes no warranties that third parties are compliant with the GDPR.
Detailed Third-Party Usage and Information Processing
If desired, you may request additional information regarding third-party use of your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about Information collection and processing
Legal action. The User’s Personal Information may be used for legal purposes by Crumbraise, Inc., in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Service or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Crumbraise, Inc. may be required to reveal Personal Information upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance. For operation and maintenance purposes, this Service and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Service (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Information (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy. More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Information may be requested from Crumbraise, Inc. at any time. Please see the contact information at the end of this document.
The rights of Users. Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Information has been stored and can consult Crumbraise, Inc. to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Crumbraise, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Crumbraise, Inc. about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Service terms, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crumbraise, Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Promotion and Advertising. If you do not want us (1) to use your email address or contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, (2) to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, or (3) to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, please delete your account and remove the Service from your device.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and information relating to financial transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We process your Personal Information in a proper manner and will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of that information. Information processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Crumbraise, Inc., in some cases, the information may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, by us as Information Processors. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Your Personal Information is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact Crumbraise, Inc. at email@example.com. Your Personal Information is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the you or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. You can always close your account and request that we suspend or remove the data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Additional Definitions and Legal References
“Personal Information” (or “Information”) Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. “Usage Data” Information collected automatically from this Service (or third party services employed in this Service), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Service, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Service) and the details about the path followed within the Service with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
“User” The individual using this Service, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Information Subject, to whom the Personal Information refers.
“Information Subject” The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Information refers.
4250 N. Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251